10 Great Marketing Tips
Posted on 18th April 2017 at 08:54
Marketing Campaign Tips
Diarmuid Everard from Printcom shares 10 useful tips for marketing campaigns with us. Diarmuid and Printcom have been members of BNI Premier for many many years providing print, signage and marketing materials to the group and our wider network.
Here are 10 useful tips for a marketing campaign.
1. Begin with the end in mind, know what you want your marketing campaign to achieve.
2. Profile your client, in particular know exactly what kind of marketing stimulus they respond to (analogue or digital).
3. Fish where the fish are.
4. Have a compelling offer, a call to action. (Headline - Call to action - Deadline).
5. Be consistent with your message, do not confuse your target audience.
6. Set goals that are SMART, specific, measurable, achievable, relevant and timed.
7. Measure the outcomes compared to your expectations.
8. If any companies outside of your target market contact you find out what brought your company to their attention.
9. Look for feedback/testimonials from satisfied customers.
10. If prospects don't buy, get feedback as to why, is it the arrow (the offer) or the Archer (you).
When evaluating the effectiveness of your campaign take note of what yielded the best results and use these marketing methods again.
To find out more about Diarmuid and Printcom Click Here
If you are interested in seeing for yourself how BNI Premier can help you grow your business come and visit us next Thursday morning. Contact Us here to arrange a visit.
Tagged as: Members
Share this post: